Monday 23 January 2012

Leather, Leather, Leather

The leather trend has carried over a few seasons now and I love it and I NEVER want it to go out of fashion! I've always been a fan of leather and I love any kind of leather detailing. I especially like a nude or pastel coloured leather number for the spring (Wow how many times have can you say the word leather in one post!). A few weeks back I saw a few pictures of Louise Roe in a magazine wearing a pink leather pencil skirt and a red one. I absolutely fell in love with the pink one and immediately hunted it down. I found out that it's from Tibi and is £560!  Unfortunately I can't afford that so I'm just trailing through Ebay and vintage shops at the moment.  So far I haven't had any luck but I am hoping that I will find one before spring sets in!



glamour.com





glam.com




All photos sourced from Google if not otherwise stated

Lots of love 

Charlotte Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment