Saturday 25 February 2012

London Fashion Weekend

So today my friends and I got the train into central and hit up the London Fashion Weekend event. I was a little apprehensive as I had no idea what to expect, but in the end I had a great time. There were loads of stalls from designers such as House of Harlow 1960, Twenty8twelve, Jaeger, Aqua, amongst many others but I really wasn't in the shopping mood so I ended up people watching for most of the time. There were some really gorgeous guys and girls there today! 
My favourite part of the day was the Catwalk, it was the first time that I have sat and watched a proper catwalk show and oh my was it a great experience! If I could I would do it everyday, it's just so exciting seeing what the designers piece together - clothing, makeup, music, the lot.

















 


Lots of love

Charlotte Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment