Sunday 19 February 2012

A week in the life of moi

Last weekend my boyfriend came over from Portugal to visit me for a few weeks. I hadn't seen him in over a month so we have decided to make the most of our time together and go out for lots of yummy meals and drinks.

So on Saturday night we hit Gilgamesh in Camden along with my brother and sister-in-law. The food was absolutely amazing, although very pricey - thanks bro ;)

On Sunday we did a bit of shopping and walked around the Oxford Street area and then got the train to Nottingham as I had classes on Monday.

On Valentine's Day we went to a little French restaurant here in Nottingham, the food was lovely and the service was great.

And then Wednesday we went for cocktails with a few of my friends. If any of you are ever in Nottingham, I advise you to go to Tilt bar, it's an amazing cocktail bar and has half price cocktails everyday between 5pm - 7pm!

Here's a few photos of my week:
















  



Lots of love 

Charlotte Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment