Monday 5 March 2012

Living my life like it's golden

You know those days when you feel like the whole world is against you and you can't do anything right so you just come home from a long day of work/school/uni/whatever and have a little cry. Well today was one of those days!

I've just been so stressed recently as uni is coming to an end and I have so much that I need to do before it does. Sometimes you just need to cry, you don't need to sit and show someone you've cried, you just need to go into your room and cry until there's no tears left. Then afterwards put on your "happy song" and smile.

That's what I did today and I felt the need to share it with you guys.


This song just makes me feel so good every time I hear it.

I hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love

Charlotte Amy x

2 comments:

  1. its all stress and a good cry just helps you get rid of it all... I need to figure out my happy song because we all get to that point

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling this way for the past few weeks now and it's kinda nice knowing that I'm not the only person who has a good old cry about college every now and then. Btw, I love the honesty of your blog and you're so beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete