Saturday 7 January 2012

New year New me


So it's 2012 now, the year the world is supposed to end, I will take this as the year my life begins. I am 21 years old and graduating in 5 months after 4 long years at uni. I have made a few new years resolutions which I am hoping will lead me to success in my new life. 


1) Study like a crazy person

I have 5 months left at uni (actually only 2 months of classes) so I really need to start putting the work in so I can say that I didn't waste my time at university.

2) Work hard play hard

Last semester I didn't do as much work as I should have but nor did I go out and enjoy myself either, so this year as well as studying hard, I will live life how it's supposed to be lived!

3) Organisation

I am one of the most unorganised people on the planet! I have a diary, I should use it. Also my time keeping skills are atrocious so I need to start waking up earlier in order to be ready to leave at a reasonable time, this means going to bed at a normal time and not stupid o'clock!

I also need to organise my life, I need to start planning my big move and look for a job! I can't put things off forever!

4) Commitment

I have a Youtube channel and I am starting this blog, so I need to be committed to them both and not flake out like the 2011 me! 


2012 is going to be a good year I can feel it!



Lots of love

Charlotte Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment